Friday, February 22, 2008

New and Improved

I only just figured out that A and j could post separately if the blog was arranged correctly. So that's what's happening.

The rule is now this: all future posts should have the initial of the author at the end. All the old posts have my initial at the end because they were written under my profile, but can be distinguished because only I use capitalization in my writing. And of course, because we have completely different personalities and writing styles, but I wanted to keep the differences simple.

Clarity is good in life. :)

When I have something more useful to write about, you'll all be the first to know.

Cheers -

-A

1 comment:

ilan said...

Thanks for becoming so technologically enlightened. For all that I've known A for years, and I don't think I've even met J, I had trouble figuring that one out.