Monday, February 11, 2008

fine and dandy

okay, so today was awesome. we pulled out an incredible last-second win over 'nova (actually, if you want to get technical, last 0.1 second win) which was just AMAZING to be present for. oh, j-wal, will you marry me?

and on another note, today b asked me in corporations if i was doing a book report on andy warhol. this is mostly because i have recently decided to get back in touch with my love of andy warhol, which chose to manifest itself in my surfing through artwork during the break in corps. pure proof that i am just as weird as a, though possibly in a different way.

this may have been prompted by my current obsession with the dandy warhols. mcn says my life can't be like a dandy warhols song because i'm not hopped up on the h. i have to think about that some. for the record, i am not hopped up on the h. however, we did determine last weekend that sugar seems to have a similar effect on me.

i want my andy warhol posters back. i bought some from the national gallery a couple of years ago and now my brother has them and i do not think he is using them. they say things that i like on them:

the idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting.

the world fascinates me.

i think everybody should like everybody.

art is what you can get away with.

on saturday, mcn said to me: "nobody ever accused you of being normal, did they?"

no, they didn't, and i'm glad of it.

No comments: