Tuesday, November 6, 2007

a small thing

this is a small thing that i have to say: because it is past daylight savings now and since it gets darker earlier and it is cold this week i think sometimes people forget that everyone is just doing the best that they can. i think setting clocks backwards or forwards always makes the world a little topsy-turvy, as my mom pointed out to me. so maybe that is the reason for some recent craziness. but everyone is trying to adjust to it all the same. and they're all doing the best that they can. it's impossible to be angry at anyone when you look at things that way. and i don't like being angry, so i will look at things that way.

2 comments:

Ben Darfler said...

Amen, you should come out with me and A when I'm in town for turkey day.

A said...

I'll do my best to drag her along for the ride.