Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Inspiration

I do admire J's creative energy. If she needs anyone to randomly strum guitar chords really loudly, I stand ready with my baby in hand.

Yes. The guitar, she is my baby. She was actually referred to as a 'he' at one point, until my father informed me that guitars are universally known as 'she's due to their shape. This may or may not be true, but I'm not prone to doubting the Patriarch and the sex change is complete.

Anyhow...

This was really supposed to be an update of a different kind. Found Minnieckey. Dude's living behind the fridge. It was, ironically, J who first discovered that fact. I am now watching our wee housepet poke out, look around, stare me down, and then flit back to wherever as fast as his or her little feet can carry him... or her. Damned irkful.

Perhaps the topic of J's first fauxmo lyrics has presented itself.

As this is a month before finals, I too will be posting only in brief. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you-ooh.

No comments: