Monday, September 22, 2008

Back in action

So it's been awhile. But for all three of you that still care about reading a generally defunct blog, I've decided to get back to the virtual scribbling.

That said, things are kinda busy, so I reserve the right to be completely irregular about posting. And anybody who hasn't yet heard about my utterly ridiculous summer and wants to hear all the gory details will have to get them from me directly.

To start off with something that is both timely and extremely neutral: I just moved to a new place and am missing the mezuzot from my last apartment. Where do I go in town to rectify this situation, other than the interweb?

Other things that I am open to comments on:
1) Looking for a legal job to enter into upon graduation. Have a few very fine people who are already guiding the search and giving great advice. Feel free to join them in doing so if you can. You will earn my undying apreciation as well as an invitation to a Shabbat meal at some point in the future.
2) Currently taking a full courseload, interviewing and applying for jobs, starting to help out with the Cookie Minyan, and teaching Kaplan LSAT prep classes in order to make some extra cash... in addition to living the rest of life. So who wants to the be the first to punch me when I start to whine about having too much work? The line starts *here.*
3) The potential to dupe GPS. Something Cheesy This Way Comes, I'm looking at you. for an idea of the implications of this... Not that you read this site or that I have the technical knowledge to further inquire on this matter. But one can always dream.
4) וְאִם-אָסוֹן, יִהְיֶה--וְנָתַתָּה נֶפֶשׁ, תַּחַת נָפֶשׁ עַיִן תַּחַת עַיִן...
5) The economic crisis. If anybody wants to explain how it works (or doesn't work) in 5 easy steps, I'm all ears.

That's all for now. Best regards and such.

-A